MGMIHS Placement Cell
A Placement Cell for students is already in place at MGMIHS, under the Director,
Students and Staff Welfare Affairs, assisted by Placement Coordinators nominated from each constituent units.
Any of the MGMIHS alumni seeking its assistance for employment/ placement may furnish required details in the given format.
(Link format for registrationClick here). For further clarification if any, may contact email@example.com or
call - 022 27437838, 022 27437699 during office hours on any working day.
All academic programs under MGMIHS are professional courses and therefore, majority of its Graduates and Post-Graduates get self-placed / self-employed in no time.
Scope for campus interview / placement through placement agencies has therefore a very limited role. Therefore,
the MGMIHS Placement cell strived to match the professional skill of our Graduates with that of the industry and services, with following functions and responsibilities:
- To ensure timely registrations of all MGMIHS Graduates with Statutory bodies (MCI, INC, OT-PT Council, RCI, Paramedical council) through the respective Institutional Heads, while maintaining a centralised data base.
- To Encourage all graduates to register on the National Career Service (NCS) portal (www.ncs.gov.in/job-seeker/Pages/default.aspx), Ministry of Labour and Employment, GOI as "Job Seekers" for availing employment at best of the organizations.
- To organise students/ alumni counselling sessions, inviting professional career counsellorsfrom time to time.
- Reaching out to MGMIHS Alumni Association who have been already sensitized to explore opportunities for the new Graduates and Post-graduates.
- To maintaining a database of all related organizations and networking with professionals in the relevant fields including reputed recruiting agencies.
- To assist all graduates to expedite their mandatory verification process initiated by their employers at the time of recruitment.
- To arrange guest lectures by inviting leading professionals and MGMIHS alumni to create awareness among students about employment opportunities across the Globe.
- To Coordinate with interested external agencies or organizations to conduct campus interview/placement occasionally.
- To assist the students for searching job/ internship opportunities and improve their resume, accordingly if solicited building interview skills etc.
- Participating in industrial exhibitions, fairs, seminars to promote useful interaction with industries
- To identify and ignite young and inquisitive minds to involve them in MGMIHS Innovation and Incubation cell for building young entrepreneurs/ start-ups.
Interested MGMIHS Graduates and Post-graduates from Medicine and allied para-clinical/Bio-medical programmes, including Nursing, Physiotherapy, Prosthetics / Orthotics, Laboratory Sciences and applied clinical branches may registered in the University students/ alumni placement cell with their specific requirement if any in prescribed format.
Notification Placement Cell
Link Format for Registration Click Here